Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. aiWARE can be deployed in a number of environments and configurations to meet customers’ needs. Its open architecture enables customers in the media and entertainment, legal and compliance, and government sectors to easily deploy applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California with over 300 employees, and has offices in Denver, London, New York, San Diego, and Seattle.
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues.
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand.
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production.
- Independently design and develop tools to aid in operations and automation as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver innovative solutions to complex business and technical challenges.
- Define, design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications.
- Provide deployment and operations support for multi-tiered distributed software applications.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams (software development, release management, build and release, etc…).
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a dynamic entrepreneurial organization
- Familiarity with Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Expertise in troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong background working in AWS and Linux environments.
- JIRA experience for project/task management
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or a related field, from an accredited university.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
What is in it for you:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.