SettleMint Experienced SRE
Settlement is looking for someone in Belgium for a full on helm, kubernetes, helmfile gig (fulltime) in the Blockchain space
At SettleMint, we make blockchain technology deployment, solution development and integration practical for the enterprise. We do so with our Blockchain Platform as a Service solution that strips out complexity and magically takes away all the technical pain points a blockchain journey involves, from setting up and running nodes for a variety of technologies, to interacting with smart contracts via API.
As our core product works with multiple protocols, we are constantly broadening and deepening our support for these protocols while also adding new ones. The infrastructure supporting these protocols is expanding as well into a complete SaaS deployment offering. We are looking for experienced engineers to join the team to take the infrastructure of our platform to the next level.
Please also take a look at the other job opportunities on our site. These jobs are written with a specific competency focus to give an idea of the profiles we are actively recruiting but there is no “cookie-cutter” out there nor in our expectations. We would be happy to discuss and agree on how we want to define what you do and craft the perfect role for you at SettleMint.
Please also bear in mind that Developers at SettleMint work both on the product, and on client configurations. A customer-centric approach is a must.
- Design, build, and automate new solutions centered around Kubernetes
- Be responsible for solutions which maintain configuration and robustness of systems
- Analyze performance, metric placement and interpretation, and capacity planning
- Troubleshoot and debug runtime issues with software and hardware
- Bring order in the chaos that is blockchain node deployments and maintenance
Skills and qualifications
- Few years of experience and a proven track record using Kubernetes
- Proven experience in a programming and/or scripting language
- A strong familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, chat-ops, etc.
- Open source experience is a plus (a well curated blog, upstream accepted contribution or community presence)
- Full time employee
- Competitive salary + benefits
- On site in Leuven, BE
- Liberal working from home policy
- Wordwide travel and conference visits
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com